Welcome to the HOUR Exchange Winter Marketplace. Please read the directions below and then click on the photos below to go to each vendor’s online store. Thank you!
- The pickup portion of the event will be held December 12th, 2020 from 12pm-3pm at Midway Farms at 6980 US-20 Albany, OR 97321.
- This event is a pre order only event. There will be no day of sales so we ask please don’t leave your car unless you’re shopping in the Midway Farms’ Farm Store. Please wear a mask when interacting with vendors or other customers.
- You may order from November 16th, 2020-December 7, 2020.
- Pickup will take place at Midway Farms from 12pm-3pm.
- We recommend you create an account with Food4All (the shopping platform). Once you create an account you can save your credit card information and will not have to type it in multiple times with each vendor. You can create your account when you check out of your first vendor’s shop.
- You may pay using a credit card or HOURS (Corvallis’ local currency). Please scroll below the vendors for more details on paying with HOURS. You do not have to pay with HOURS. All our vendors accept credit cards.
- Please bring your payment receipts to keep track of which vendors you purchased from.
- Each vendor will be assigned a number and provided a display card day of the event so you can find your vendors easily. You can find the vendor’s number in their store description. To find the vendor description, click on the picture of the vendor’s logo at the top of the store.
- Click on the vendor’s picture/logo below to be directed to their shopping page. It will open in a new tab, so you can return to this tab to select another vendor.
DIRECTIONS FOR PAYING WITH HOURS
- Each vendor will have at least one item for sale for 100% HOURS. You’ll see the price is $0.00 USD if you’re allowed to pay for this item in HOURS. In the description, the vendor will put how many HOURS to bring to pay for the item. If the price for a product is $0.00 USD you still need to pay for the product, in HOURS, at the event.
- Some vendors are accepting 100% HOURS on 100% of their products. You can find this information out by looking at their store description. For these vendors, you’ll see a USD price. Then you’ll see an HOURS price in the description. When you’re checking out you’ll see an option to pay with “check.” Click this box. Put 001 as your check number. Then you’ll bring HOURS to the vendor on the day of pickup.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.